- It’s official! We’ve made so much progress in our fundraising campaign that we’re getting closer and closer to building the new Miracle Park in the heart of Riverside.
The Riverside Minor Baseball Club has already received $1.4 million in government grants and donor commitments, and that means we should be able to put the shovel in the ground this summer. At least, we can with your support.
RMBC and the community need to raise a total of $2.5 million to create this outstanding regional park for the citizens of Windsor and Essex County. When completed, the park will include:
- a fully accessible and inclusive playground
- a Miracle Field Baseball Diamond designed for children and adults with challenges
- a walking path for people of all ages and abilities
- a relocated Cenotaph Honouring our Veterans of War
We’re so excited that we’re trying to raise $2,000 in the next seven days. How can you help? With your donation of $10, $20, $50, $100 … whatever you can pledge to make this happen. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $10 or more. All you need to do is click on the link below to make this dream come true.
Please know that your gift to the Miracle Park Project is a home run for the community.
Miracle Park Project